- In Ira levin’s This Perfect Day, children sing songs of praise to whom?
- What is the title of Steven Baxter’s sequel to H. G. Wells’ Time Machine?
- In which series, introduced in 1971, do Hermann Goering, Mark Twain, and Philip Francis Burton all appear?
- What would you buy in the Little Shop of Horrors?
- What were the names of the three astronauts who manned Apollo 12, the second successful U.S. lunar landing?
- The movie Freejack is adapted from which Robert Sheckley novel?
- In The Prisoner, this person was the visible head of The Village. Often replaced, but always the same name.
- A map of holes in space is stolen and used to plunder time in this 1981 film, directed by Terry Gilliam.
- What was invented to blind Second Foundationers?
- Who created these alien worlds?
(Answers below the fold)
- Chris, Marx, Wood and Wei
- The Timeships
- Philip Jose Farmer’s Riverworld series
- Charles Conrad, Richard Gordon, and Alan Bean.
- Status Civilization
- Number 2
- Time Bandits
- The Mental Static Device
- A) Pyrrus – Harrison: Deathworld
B) Belzagor – Silverberg: Downward to the Earth
C) Tralfamadore – Vonnegut: Slaughterhouse-Five
D) Wormorn – Martin: Dying of the Light
E) Anarres – Le Guin: The Dispossessed