- Who said, “Science fiction that sells well in comics is action rather than ideas”?
A) Harry Harrison
B) Stan Lee
C) George Lucas
D) Harlan Ellison
E) Neil Gaiman
- Who started the magazine Amazing Stories in 1926?
- Who was Reep Daggle?
A) Bouncing Boy
B) Lightning Lad
C) Chameleon Boy
D) Tommy Tomorrow
E) Cosmic Boy
- What does the “T” in “James T. Kirk” stand for?
- What novel won the first Nebula award in 1965?
- Which of the Babylon stations mysteriously vanished 24 hours
after coming on line?
- Georges Melies’ 1902 “Le Voyage Dans la Lune,” (A Trip to the Moon), is generally recognized as the first science fiction film. On whose novel did Melies base his film?
- Isaac Asimov’s book The 1,000 Year Plan is better known by what title?
- What Federation outpost did V’Ger “zap” at the beginning of
Star Trek: The Motion Picture?
A) Memory Alpha
B) Epsilon 9
C) Space Station K7
D) Tau 0
- Who is King of Planet Doom and archenemy of Voltron on Voltron: Defender of the Universe?
(Answers below the fold)