- What Star Trek actor/actress lent a voice to Disney’s movie The Lion King?
- Steven Baxter’s sequel to H. G. Wells’ The Time Machine is:
A. The Time Machine II
B. Time and Again
C. The Time Ships
E. Somewhere in Time
- How many arms do most Moties have?
- This author invented the machine that makes Pringles potato chips, and gave us such characters as Severian and Latro. Name him!
- This magician starred in the movie The Man from Beyond, in which he plays a man thawed from an icy encasement to discover his reincarnated love of a hundred years past.
- Name the 1984 movie, reknowned at the time for its CGI, in which our hero lives in the Starlight Starbright Trailer Park.
- What is the name of the all-powerful computer network of the future in the Terminator movies?
- Edgar Rice Burroughs’ Pellucidar novels are set where?
- Who was the mayor of New York City in James Blish’s A Life for the Stars, Earthman Come Home and The Triumph of Time?
- What is the name of the colony in Aliens?
A) Hadley’s Hope
B) New Seattle
D) Lockhart’s Folly
(Answers below the fold)
- Whoopi Goldberg. (She was one of the hyenas)
- C. The Time Ships
- Gene Wolfe
- Harry Houdini (the picture is a silent, made in 1922).
- The Last Starfighter
- At the center of the Earth
- John Amalfi
- A) Hadley’s Hope
Posted in Ephemera June 16th, 2011 by Chip