- Who is the first of the 4th Expedition to be killed in Martian Chronicles?
- In Lost in Space, what was the name of the Robinson’s spaceship?
- This writer, primarily known for short stories, wrote the novel Past Master.
- Which cartoonist played a cameo role on Babylon 5?
- Which two regular Star Trek (TOS) cast members appeared in the unaired pilot episode?
- Who is Nigel Walmsley?
- What is the planet Haven?
- In Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle’s sequel to their 1975 novel, Inferno, titled Escape From Hell, which author does the protagonist save from eternal damnation as a sentient tree in the “Wood of the Suicides?”
- Which of the following films is NOT based on a Philip K. Dick short story or novel?
B) Total Recall
D) Blade Runner
- Wunderkind Samuel R. Delany published his first novel, The Jewels of Aptor, at what age?
(Answers below the fold)
- C) Biggs
- Jupiter 2
- R.A. Lafferty
- Scott Adams (Dilbert)
- Leonard Nimoy and Majel Barrett
- One of the main characters in Gregory Benford’s In the Ocean of Night and Across the Sea of Suns.
- An Earthlike satellite of the gas giant Cat’s Eye, the setting for Pournelle’s War World series.
- Sylvia Plath
- A) Gattaca
Posted in Ephemera September 30th, 2010 by Chip