- How many arms do the Moties have?
- In Philip Jose Farmer’s The Lovers, the natives of the planet Ozagen appear to be human but are really what?
- What is the significance of the town of Bellingham, WA, in Niven and Pournelle’s Footfall?
- What story title did Joan Vinge borrow from Hans Christian Andersen?
- What is the name of Boba Fett’s ship?
- In Carl Sagan’s novel, what project finally makes “Contact?
- You probably know the name of Dr. Who’s ship. What does it mean?
- Crysknives are made from the teeth of these enormous beasts.
- In Jack Chalker’s Four Lords of the Diamond series, what is the occupation of the protagonist?
- What work consists of three sections entitled “Fiat Lux,” “Fiat Homo,” and “Fiat Voluntus Tua?”
(Answers below the fold)
- It’s the town where the spaceship Michael was built.
- Tin Soldier
- Slave 1
- Argus. Project Argus picks up signals coming from the direction of Vega.
- Time And Relative Dimensions In Space (TARDIS)
- Sandworms (Dune)
- Chalker’s protagonist is an assassin
- A Canticle For Leibowitz.
Posted in Ephemera February 25th, 2010 by Chip