- Who wrote A Martian Odyssey?
- Who were the Eddorians and Ploorans?
- What is the name of the last human city in The Matrix?
- The familiar theme from the movie 2001 is by what classical piece by Richard Strauss?
- Which was not amongst “The Powers of Matthew Star?”
B) Astral Projection
- What was John Carpenter’s first feature film, which began as a student project at USC?
- Who is Reed Richards’ superhero alter ego?
- In Heinlein’s The Number of the Beast, what odd requirement was imposed on all male descendants of the Carter Family?
- They lost a war, then their sun went nova: Deathwalker was the last known surviving member of this race.
- Who is Charlie Johns?
(Answers below the fold)
Posted in Ephemera September 9th, 2010 by Chip