- What was the mission of the spaceship on the TV series Quark?
- What book begins, “The drought had lasted now for ten million years, and the reign of the terrible lizards had long since ended.”?
- What planet does Babylon 5 orbit?
- Who is Cirocco Jones?
- What is the motto of the Tyrell corporation?
- What were Mike, Proteus, Extro, Domino, and Shalmaneser?
- What is the central race in Clifford Simak’s City?
- What “talented amateur” was mentioned in the opening of The Avengers?
- Who wrote The Houses of Iszm, a novel about intelligent plant life?
- Who is the hero in Lois McMaster Bujold’s sci-fi novel Barrayar?
(Answers below the fold)
Posted in Ephemera August 12th, 2010 by Chip